Sunday 25 October 2009

MCM expo 2009(convention) part I


i looooove the outfits!


gaara vs deidara                                        me and my gaara<3 


Ghostbusters!!!

Storm troopers from Star Wars!


waaaaooooo!!! it must cost a lot to collect whole outfit!


Sasori, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari <3 all of my fav. characters from Naruto<3




Anime/comic/movie/game convention was really good! I bought my cat, played PS3, X-box, PSP games, took pictures with people and got to know few of them :) it was shame that I missed the show and after party though.. :S  I thought it was geeky and weird when I was little but i think it is amazing to dress up as who you want to be and find people to share the common interest. 
Most people seemed like they were having great time and everyone was really friendly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment