Saturday 9 October 2010

Letters to Juliet

I have just watched the film, Letters to Juliet. I was more like fate doesn't exist, life changes depends on what I do and be realistic. But after watching that movie, I couldn't deny that I wanted to believe in fate and destiny, the part I was trying to avoid. I still think it's sweet to believe in it and give a hope to yourself that you will meet the person you will know for sure that you'll love for life long, and meant to be. ...Like you can't see any other things except that person and nothing matters except him/her. :) why not, you only live life once and it's sad to live without unconditional love. 


Here is Sophie's letter to Claire say in Letters to Juliet, the "What If" quote.


"'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening
as words come. But put
them together side-by-side and they
have the power to haunt you for the
rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

"I don't know how your story ended.
But I know that if what you felt
then was love - true love - then
it's never too late. If it was true
then it why wouldn't it be true
now? You need only the courage to
follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that
feels like... a love to leave loved
ones for, a love to cross oceans
for... but I'd like to believe if I
ever felt it. I'd have the courage
to seize it. I hope you had the
courage to seize it, Claire. And if
you didn't, I hope one day that you
will."

No comments:

Post a Comment