Sunday 17 January 2010

ALice in Wonderland

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO WATCH  THE MOVIE SOOOO BAD!
I saw the trailer in Tokyo and thought it is what i was more than what i expected. I always loved Tim Burton's movie but I personally think I would Fell in love for it. 
My dissertation/final major project really reflects Alice in Wonderland and I really think the movie will astonish me and give me fresh ideas for my project! 
talking about my dissertation, I've read little information on Alice in Wonderland from Picturing Childhood book, it basically says Alice in Wonderland is girls' adventure and reflects girlhood corruption and prostitution............ ;/
wonder if movie contains any connected meaning of that part........ 


AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUTTT!


No comments:

Post a Comment