Wednesday 27 January 2010

piano room for my shoot

I seriously need to find piano room with big windows for my photo shoot. 
I've sent mails to music universities but I got negative responds...:<
the respond from Royal Academy of Music was.....


''Dear Misato,

Thank you for your email which was forwarded to me.

I’m afraid that the Academy does not really offer facilities for photoshoots other than for our own internal requirements.  We tend to hire facilities for musical activity, for which they are best suited, when we are not busy with our own teaching, rehearsals and concerts.

I’m sorry that we are unable to help out here at the Academy, but I do hope you manage to find a suitable location.''




Does anyone know piano room or any connection??? :< :<



No comments:

Post a Comment