Thursday 21 January 2010

tutorial with emmanuelle III

im really depressed about my work now. 
I just had a tutorial with Emmanuelle and I couldn't say what I want and she probably thinks that I am not really considering my dissertation. I thought I was focusing on my theme and making sense.... I worked hardddd during christmas as I read books and articles over and over again and read my own literature review over and overrrrrr to correct any grammar mistakes and to make better English sentence...... Seems like my works are floating in pieces and they don't get along. I am feeling bad the fact that Emmanulle is worrying about me... ;(
She is going to arrange tutorial next week and till then, I gotta collect more visual images of Lolita/Japanese girls.    
I better move on rather than getting depressed. there isn't time for that now... ;<

No comments:

Post a Comment