Sunday 20 December 2009

japanese girls

the only annoying thing living in Japan is I don't have internet access in my grandma's house.T_T



I have to go to manga kissa (internet/magazine/comic cafe) use internet. :<






It's really obvious and big in Japan how everyone is obsessed with ''kawai'' and ''koakuma'', cuteness and cute-kinky style. Most girls have light brown/blonde, dolly hair with dolly make up and wears dolly clothes...!And most males like girls like them. It became stereotype and everyone look similar to each other.


I don't know why I was paying attention to this but most girls wear mini skirt rather than trousers in this country. Some girls even wears suspender and gaata, and showing them through mini skirt.






I don't know what I am trying to say but that was my primary observation in Tokyo so far....






Btw, I had a flu vaccination at hospital today...painful....T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment