Monday 9 November 2009

Toy's museum

my lolita lovers friend invited me to this Toy's museum.


http://www.pollockstoymuseum.com/index.html




I think it is really inspirational place!!!! I always get bored in museum after an hour but I have a strong feeling that this place will entertain me whole day :)
probably good inspiration for fashion too


info;


Location
1 Scala Street
London W1T 2HL
t 020 7636 3452
info@pollockstoymuseum.com
www.pollockstoymuseum.com
Opening Hours
Monday to Saturday
10 am – 5 pm
Last entry to museum 4.30pm
Closed Bank Holidays
How to get there
By Underground :
Goodge Street, Warren Street,
Euston Square,
Tottenham Court Road
By Rail : Kings Cross, Euston,
St. Pancras
By Bus: see map






2 comments:

  1. nice 1 dude.

    your research seems to be coming on nicely.

    so you don't have to dress up for this one?

    i think you should go as charmander anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudee ur comment is here lol
    btw yes i am going to dress up and go there.
    u should join me indeed.x

    ReplyDelete